Saturday, December 23, 2006

The shrink was a lying monster. He claimed that the medicine would take away the voices in my head. I couldn't concentrate at all. I didn't believe him, but my mother did. So that is why I am fucked up now .
I woke up this morning at 6.30 am to the same mental rape that is my reality. I drink some coffee. I listen to some music...
"To look around us and to die"...
There is no cure in this world, and there is no life after this one.
I am dead before I must die. Or is it a phase ???
Do you believe in phases ?
I conclude that the shrink messes with my spirituality. That the scenery of the world must be seen. That the feelings we have must be digested.
And meanwhile God's creatures keep doing what they have been doing until now in their own sweet way...

3 comments:

Donald said...

Life is short compared to Earth's existence, and long compared to cat-lives or star-bursts. Being dead before I must die is in my opinion a way to talk about another level of observation, kind of spiritual existence. There may be other kinds of lives after this one.
Our brains will work for us if we ask them insistingly enough, and they will adapt to anything we drink or eat to a certain degree. But excess of any food or drug is not so good.
You can stop voices yourself if you really work on it.
One nice way is to allow yourself to watch all the creatures around, from the ugly ducklings at the pond, from the unemployed man on the bench to the deer in the forest and the man in the shop.

Donald said...

By the way, I woke up 3:45.

I love this weblog!

Axel said...

Thanks for the comments.
I don't think you are right about stopping voices. The voices come from other humans using telepathic equipment, and without the physical precense one cannot interfere with the will of these people !