Monday, September 3, 2007

Lonely High





I was on a ferry

one of those unforgettable sunny days

watching the children

and drinking a beer for myself


This isn't a bleeding

it is no cry
basically the story

of a normal high


And wherever I go

on sunny days I know

good life will lighten my burden

this burden some never understood


Don't have one child - have 2

4 are company, a family it is

She left me when with one (inside of her)

I should have cried please


And on this sunny day

once again a dilemma

should I approach my ex

the high is my prison


And on this ferry-ride

I drift across the deck

Rock'n Roll my destiny

an instrumental by Jeff Beck

So to you and you and you

I am glad you are in charge

my weirdo-fate leads me around

into the dusk of ups and downs

No comments: